Followers

Monday 5 November 2012

About Me!

I'm a 24 year old currently getting back into writing. My teachers and parents thought i was a good storyteller.....until i was 9 and i decided to tell a horror story about a "river of guts flowing throughout the hallway. And she was horrified and gasping for breath. She looked up in horror at her killer."

There's always one xD

Seriously, i have notebooks full of devastations. My parents swears it's my imagination. Let's hope i can make a good book from it!



I'm 24 as of now (Nov 5 2012) as much as i want to share my teen manuscripts, they shall remain sacred xD

My current pride and joy is from a dream i had.....It's very Hunger Games............with more intelligence. And i hope to express that dream on my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment